Terms & Conditions
Pharmacy Corner Online End User Agreement
These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to herein) set out the terms on which we supply any of the products (“Products”), or provide any of the consultation services (“Services”), listed on Our website http://www.pharmacycorneronline.co.uk (the “Site”) to you (“You” or “Your”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms of Supply”) carefully before ordering any Products or using the Services on Our Site. You should understand that by ordering any of Our Products or using any of Our Services, You agree to be bound by these Terms of Supply.
WARNING: YOU MUST CHECK ANY ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR PANEL OF EXPERTS WITH YOUR OWN GP BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR TREATMENT. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH. The information on Our Site is not intended to be relied upon by You in making (or refraining from making) any decisions regarding Your health or wellbeing (in isolation) and We strongly recommended that You consult your general practitioner or a professional medical advisor if You are unsure how this information or the Products will affect Your health or You feel any ill effects from using the Products. Due to the unpredictable nature of illnesses and/or medical conditions and/or treatments it is impossible for Us to give any warranty and/or any guarantee of any outcome of any proposed treatment and/or advice given.
Please click on the button marked “I Accept” where indicated if You accept these Terms of Supply. If You refuse to accept these Terms of Supply, You will not be able to order any Products from, or use any Services on, Our Site.
You should print a copy of these Terms of Supply for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by Pharmacy Corner Online (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). We are registered in the United Kingdom with company number 09909988 and with Our registered office at 2 Airlie Avenue Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4JL.
Our VAT number is 259568842.
We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council under GPhC number 9010530. Further details of Our registration can be found on the General Pharmaceutical Council website.
The images of the Products on Our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that Your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. The Products We send You may vary slightly from those images.
The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on Our Site.
All Products shown on Our Site are subject to availability. We will inform You by e-mail when We are able to confirm that We can accept Your order, or alternatively where such a Product is not available We will not process Your order request.
Should You choose to use Our online consultation Services, it is very important that the information You provide on Your consultation form is accurate and that You disclose all relevant facts and Your complete medical history as this could affect the advice You are given.
We facilitate the provision of advice to You from a panel of qualified medical experts, including doctors, pharmacists and dispensary assistants. The advice we obtain is based wholly on the information You provide. In most cases You should expect to receive a response within 48 working hours. However, We are dependent on assessment by a panel of experts and third party computer and communications systems which may affect response times.
You should be aware that information captured via Our Site will be viewed by Our pharmacy and medical team. Please read the patient advice slip inside the prescription pack carefully. No information will be passed to any other person except for:
disclosure for the prevention of crime;
in accordance with the law;
compliance with the direction of any regulatory or governing bodies; or for the purposes of preventing injury or harm to You as the data subject.
USE OF OUR SITE
Our Site is a place for You to select and order certain Products or use Our Services. Our Site describes the Products and Services in more detail.
Our Site is intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom and Europe. Those who choose to access the Site from outside the United Kingdom are responsible for ensuring compliance with any applicable local laws of that country to the extent local laws may be applicable.
Please note that Our Site is available only to individuals that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Although the contents of Our Site are aimed at all users, You must be over 18 years of age to purchase the Products or use Our Services. If You do not qualify You must leave Our Site immediately. By placing an order request, You confirm that You are at least 18 years of age, or older if so required under any applicable law in Your jurisdiction.
As a consumer, You have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about Your legal rights is available from Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Supply will affect these legal rights.
When registering to use Our Site, You will be asked to provide details of any medical conditions that You suffer from, along with any details of any illness You may be suffering from or any ill feeling You may be experiencing on a regular basis (“Medical Details”). You must keep us informed of any changes to Your Medical Details by email, and each time you place a new order by adjusting the consultation form that you complete during the purchase procedure.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
When ordering a Product You will automatically be taken through the purchase procedure. Details of Our prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on Our Site.
Our order process allows You to check and amend any errors before submitting Your order request to Us. Please take the time to read and check Your order at each stage of the order process. Please note that You will only be able to order Products which are required for medical conditions included in Your Medical Details. Once We have verified Your identity and reviewed Your Medical Details, Our panel of experts, including doctors and pharmacists, will be able to determine whether a Product is required by You. We reserve Our right to refuse Your order for a Product in the event that one of Our panel of experts recommends that such Product is not appropriate for You.
After You place an order request, You will receive an e-mail from Us acknowledging that We have received Your order request. However, please note that this does not mean that Your order request has been accepted. Your order request constitutes an offer from You to Us to buy a Product and/or Service from Us. All requests are subject to acceptance by Us.
On receipt of an order request for a Product on Our Site, We will: send Your order request to one of Our qualified doctors for review against Your Medical Details;
if the doctor approves Your order request, a prescription is created and sent to Our dispensary. If the doctor does not approve Your order request, then Your order will be cancelled and We will notify You of this cancellation by email; once a prescription for Your Products has been created, this will again be reviewed by a pharmacist against Your Medical Details; as with the doctor, the pharmacist may approve or refuse Your order for Products, at their sole discretion. Providing that the pharmacist approves Your order for Products, Your prescription will be forwarded to the dispensary assistant for dispensing. If Your order is not approved by the pharmacist We will notify You of the cancellation of Your order by email; the dispensary assistant will review Your order one final time to check for accuracy. The dispensary assistant will also check that You have not ordered Products before the previous prescription period for the same Product has expired. In the event that You have ordered Products early, We will hold such Products until such a time as the previous prescription period has expired and send the new Products to You as soon as possible after this date; and if Your order is approved by all of our experts, the Products will be sent to You.
Please note that at any stage in this purchase procedure We may require additional information from You, in order to process Your order. In such event, We will send You an email outlining the further information required. Processing of Your order will be delayed by the amount of time that You take to respond to Our email for additional information.
We will confirm Our acceptance of Your order by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Dispatch Confirmation will also contain a postal tracking number for Your Products. The legal contract between You and Us (“Contract”) will only be formed when We send You the Dispatch Confirmation.
You may request a change to Your order between Your order request and Dispatch Confirmation. In the event that You request any changes to Your order after an order request has been submitted, You may be liable (at Our sole option) to pay an administration fee of £5 to cover reasonable costs incurred by Us in changing such order request.
DELIVERY AND DELIVERY CHARGES
Where Products are out of stock or otherwise not available, We will endeavour to source and dispatch the Products within 3 – 5 working days. When We have the Product in stock, We will send a Dispatch Confirmation and thereafter dispatch the Product as outlined in clause 6 above.
If We are unable to supply You with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available, or because of an error in the price on Our Site, We will inform you of this by e-mail.
Where Products are no longer available or incorrectly priced, then We will not process Your order request.
Deliveries will usually be made Royal Mail, others may be used at our discretion:
UK deliveries with Royal Mail are for special next working day delivery if ordered before 12:00 on a weekday. Saturday guaranteed delivery can be arranged at an additional cost; under normal circumstances UK deliveries with Royal will take between 1 – 2 days from Dispatch Confirmation; and the approximate time of shipment to European countries and the rest of the world is 3 – 5 days with Royal Mail and between 2 – 8 days with DPD. Any additional delivery charges for Your Products will be set out when You are making Your order request. By submitting Your order request, You accept any additional delivery charges for Your Products as may be payable.
Please contact Us for more information on Your delivery.
Please note all deliveries are fulfilled directly by Royal Mail or Other Couriers. We accept no responsibility for any delays in deliveries due to any act or omission of Royal Mail or Others, or any other delivery service as used by Us from time to time.
If We are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Reasonable Control We will contact You with a revised estimated delivery date or, in the event that the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control is likely to continue for a period of longer than 5 working days, You may cancel any order requests You may have submitted. Where the Product has not yet been dispatched and Your order request is cancelled We will arrange for a refund of any monies already paid by You.
Delivery will be completed when We deliver the Products to the address You gave Us on submitting Your order request. We will not be held responsible for lost deliveries which result from an incorrect delivery address, as entered by You.
In order to change any of Your personal details, including but not limited to, Your name, address, contact telephone number or email, You must either login to the Site using Your original login details or contact Us via email or call 01133 450 180. There may be an administrative charge, of no more than £5, which You will be notified of prior to changing Your details.
Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order has been dispatched if the order is to be delivered by Royal Mail. In the event that Your order is to be delivered by Royal Mail, it may be possible to change the address, however this is likely to delay delivery of Your Products.
If no one is available at Your address to take delivery, a card will be left for You to either rearrange delivery or to collect the Products from a designated depot. After a period of time Your Products will be returned to Us. Please note Royal Mail will only rearrange delivery three times before the package is returned to Us.
Royal Mail may apply a redelivery charge, these should be paid directly by You to the postal service.
Where Products are returned to Us we will contact You to arrange redelivery and take payment for any applicable redelivery fees before re-dispatching the Product.
If you select the courier delivery option, please note We are unable to refund any courier delivery charges. Courier delivery does not guarantee next day delivery and in the event of Your order not being delivered next day, courier delivery charges will not be refunded.
In the event that Your order is left in a safe place or with a neighbour at Your request, We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered to such an order. In accordance below, where an order is left in a safe place or with a neighbour, this will constitute delivery of the order and as such all risk shall pass upon the order being delivered to such a safe place or neighbour.
PRICE OF PRODUCTS
The prices of the Products will, except in the case of obvious error, be as quoted on Our Site from time to time. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prices published on Our Site for the Products or Services are accurate and correct at all times. Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite Our best efforts, some of the Products listed on Our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of Our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than Our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to You. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on Our Site, We will normally, at Our discretion, either contact You for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject Your order request and notify You of such rejection. For the avoidance of doubt, We do not guarantee that the price of any Product or Service is correct until We have issued a Dispatch Confirmation to You.
We are under no obligation to provide the Products to You at an incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent You a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by You as a mispricing.
Products will all be charged at UK prices and subject to the exchange rate on the day of purchase or processing (as determined by Your acquiring bank) if bought from outside the UK.
The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK at the time of Your Dispatch Confirmation. You acknowledge and accept that the prices for the Products or Services may be subject to change or variation from time to time subject always that any changes in the price shall not affect the cost of any order already dispatched by Us.
HOW TO PAY
You can only pay for Products or Services using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Solo, Visa, Visa debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
You undertake that all details You provide to Us for the purpose of purchasing Products or Services on Our Site will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which You use is Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any Products or Services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of Your credit or debit card details before providing You with any Products or Services. If the issuer of Your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Us, We will not be liable for any delay, non-delivery or charges imposed by Your card issuer.
Payment of the relevant charges relating to the Products that You order through Our Site shall be taken from You as follows:
when You submit Your order request for Products, payment of the full amount for the Products will be held securely in a payment gateway by Your bank; the payment will be deducted from Your bank account balance, but not registered as a transaction on Your bank statement. The actual transaction for payment to Us for the Products will take place at Dispatch Confirmation; and at Dispatch Confirmation, We will take the full payment for the Products from Your bank’s secure payment gateway. At this point the payment transaction will show on Your bank statement.
In the event that an administration fee becomes payable in accordance with these Terms of Supply, such administration fee shall be deducted from any amount refunded to You in respect of Your order.
RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at Your risk from the time of delivery to Your designated address or if You request otherwise, where an order is left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to You when We receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including any delivery charges.
You may cancel an order request at any time prior to the Dispatch Confirmation. In such event, We will confirm Your cancellation by email and refund any monies already paid by You.
Unfortunately due to the nature of pharmaceuticals, We are unable to accept cancellations of orders after the Dispatch Confirmation has been sent (this does not affect Your legal rights as a consumer in relation to any faulty, or not as described, Product(s)).
Where the Product(s) is faulty or not as described, You must inform Us in writing and return the Product(s) to Us immediately. In this instance You may be entitled to a refund in accordance with Our Refunds Policy.
We will arrange for You to return the faulty Product(s) to Us at Our sole cost.
In the event that You cancel an order before Dispatch Confirmation, You may be liable to pay to Us an administrative fee of £15 to cover reasonable overheads that have been incurred by Us. In the event that We have attempted to contact You for further information, and have not received such further information, We may (at our sole discretion) cancel Your order and charge You the fee set out. If We cancel an order request for any other reason there will be no administrative fee payable by You of any kind.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
Where You return a Product, because it is faulty or not as described, We will examine the returned Product to determine whether a refund is available and We will notify You as such via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We may also arrange for a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to You and the cost incurred by You in returning the item to Us.
We will either refund any money received from You using the same method originally used by You to pay for Your purchase or We will contact You to arrange the refund.
We will usually process any refund due to You as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day We confirmed to You via e-mail that You were entitled to a refund for delivery of the defective Product.
If You have any complaints, You should direct them to Us via email.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We warrant to You that We have used Our reasonable endeavours to ensure that any Products purchased through Our Site are of satisfactory quality.
We warrant to you that any Services provided through Our Site will be provided to a standard commensurate with a competent provider of similar services.
We do not limit in any way Our liability:
for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence;
under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
under the Consumer Rights Act 2015; or
for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
In the event that You use Our Site, and therefore order any Products or Services, for any commercial or business purposes, We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS OF SUPPLY
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms of Supply from time to time. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You re-familiarize yourself with these Terms of Supply periodically to ensure that You are aware of any revisions or amendments which may have been made by Us from time to time.
You will be subject to any policies or terms and conditions in relation to Your use of Our Site in force at the time that You order Products and/or Services from Us, such policies or terms and conditions will be available for You to review on Our Site, unless any change to those policies or these Terms of Supply is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by You), or if We notify You of the change to those policies or these Terms of Supply before We send You the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that You have accepted the change to these Terms of Supply, unless You notify Us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by You of the Products).
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to You should be in writing. When using Our Site, You accept that communication with Us will be mainly electronic. We will contact You by e-mail or provide You with information by posting notices on Our Site. For contractual purposes, You agree to this electronic means of communication and You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to You electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect Your legal rights.
All notices given by You to Us must be given to Pharmacy Corner Online via email. We may give notice to You at either the e-mail or postal address You provide to Us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on Our Site, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms of Supply that is caused by any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or a failure of public or private telecommunications networks (“Event Outside Our Reasonable Control”). If an Event Outside Our Reasonable Control takes place that affects the performance of Our obligations under these Terms of Supply, including supplying You with Products or Services: (i) Our obligations under these Terms of Supply will be suspended and the time for performance of Our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control; and (ii) We will use Our reasonable endeavours to find a solution by which Our obligations under these Terms of Supply may be performed despite the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control.
If an Event Outside Our Reasonable Control continues for a period of more than 5 working days, You may (at Your sole discretion) cancel any Contract that may have been formed for Products. Or alternatively cancel any order request that You may have submitted prior to this point. You may also simply require Us to fulfil Our obligations and supply You with the Products or Services as soon as reasonably practical.
Our obligations under any Contract are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control to a close or to find a solution by which Our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Event Outside Our Reasonable Control.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of Your rights or obligations arising under it or these Terms of Supply, without Our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of Our rights or obligations arising under it or these Terms of Supply, at any time during the term of the Contract.
If any of these Terms of Supply or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if We fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which We are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by Us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by Us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to You in writing.
Nothing in these Terms shall be enforceable by any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms of Supply and any documents expressly referred to herein represent the entire agreement between You and Us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between You and Us, whether oral or in writing.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products or Services through Our Site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with Contracts for the purchase of Products or Services, or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), AND THAT either party shall be entitled to enforce any such judgment in any other jurisdiction as appropriate.
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
- General terms and conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Pharmacy Corner Online of 2 Airlie Avenue Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4JL, United Kingdom. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01133 450 180.
- The contract between us
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be received by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
- Acknowledgement of your order
- To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
- Ownership of rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Pharmacy Corner Online. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of content
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
- Damage to your computer
- We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right software is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment because of using this website.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us these details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Ordering errors
- You can change your order up to the point at which you press “Pay Now” on our site.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing.
- Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email, and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
- Payment terms
- We will take payment upon dispatch of your order from your credit or debit card. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- Delivery charges
- Delivery charges vary according to the type and value of goods ordered.
- Our delivery charges are set out at the checkout page of our website.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- We can deliver to any addresses within the UK (England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we received your order, provided that all information we have received from you is full and correct. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Deliveries will be made Royal Mail or Other Couriers depending on your purchase value or delivery choice.
- Delivery timeframes and costs will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase.
- We accept no responsibility for any delays in deliveries due to any act or omission of Royal Mail, or any other delivery service as used by us from time to time.
- If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our reasonable control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date. Where the product has not yet been dispatched and your order request is cancelled we will arrange for a refund of any monies already paid by you.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us on submitting your order request. We will not be held responsible for lost deliveries which result from an incorrect delivery address, as entered by you.
- To change any of your personal details, including but not limited to, your name, address, contact telephone number or email, you must either login to the site using your original login details or contact us at email@example.com or 01133 450 180. There may be an administrative charge, of no more than £5, which you will be notified of prior to changing your details.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed once the order has been dispatched if the order is to be delivered by Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail may apply a redelivery charge, these should be paid directly by you to the postal service/courier.
- Where products are returned to us we will contact you to arrange redelivery and take payment for any applicable redelivery fees before re-dispatching the product.
- If you select the courier delivery option, please note we are unable to refund any courier delivery charges. Courier delivery does not guarantee next day delivery and in the event of your order not being delivered next day, courier delivery charges will not be refunded.
- If your order is left in a safe place or with a neighbor at your request, we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered to such an order. Where an order is left in a safe place or with a neighbor, this will constitute delivery of the order and as such all-risk shall pass upon the order being delivered to such a safe place or neighbor.
- Risk and ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. If your goods have been damaged in transit, please send photographic evidence of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can begin to arrange a replacement item for you.
- Product information
- Please read your product instructions for guidance before using your product. If you have any questions or difficulties with using your product, please contact us on 01133 450 180.
- Your rights if the product is faulty
- During the expected lifespan of your product, where the product is faulty (not including general usage, wear and tear or cosmetic damage) or has been described incorrectly, your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- If you return the product to us within 30 days of delivery, we will provide you with a refund.
- If you return the product to us within six months of delivery, we will attempt to repair or replace the product. If we cannot do this, then we will provide you with a refund.
- This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice Bureau website http://www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Cancellation rights
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (except for any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, the goods must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and you must pay for the return postage.
- Should you wish to cancel your order; you must notify us within 14 days of delivery of the product either by phone 01133 450 180 or email email@example.com.
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are opened or used. They must be returned to us in their original, unopened packaging to the following address: Returns, Pharmacy Corner Online, 2 Airlie Avenue Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4JL, United Kingdom.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract, then you must send the goods back to the above contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at the above contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days. We will either refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase or we will contact you to arrange the refund.
- We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation).
- We will pay the costs of return
- If the products are faulty or described incorrectly; or
- If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so because of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
- If there is a problem with the goods
- If you have any questions or complaints about the goods, please contact us. You can do so on 01133 450 180 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods which do not conform with the Act, you must post them back to us and we will pay/refund the cost of postage.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive goods ordered by yourself within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery), we will provide you with a full refund.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Act) relating to faulty and/or incorrectly described goods.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Pharmacy Corner Online, 2 Airlie Avenue Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4JL, United Kingdom.
- Changes to legal notices
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Law, jurisdiction and language
- This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being because of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
- Please note that Pharmacy Corner Online is not the manufacturer of the products displayed on our website or neither do we make any medical claims or endorsements about the products. However, we aim to provide you with as much information as possible working directly with the manufacturer to help with your product choice.
- Privacy statement
- We, Pharmacy Corner Online, are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
- Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’)
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
- Use and collection of personal information
- In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it securely on computer or otherwise.
- We may use information that you provide
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information anonymously.
- If you do not want us to use data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form in which we collect your data.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller;
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
- Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information anonymously.
- To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, fax or post.
- Our phone Security is 01133 450 180 or you can e-mail us at email@example.com
- We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful intent.
- Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to: Administrator, Pharmacy Corner Online, 2 Airlie Avenue Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4JL, United Kingdom.